Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bustin' makes me feel good!

Since my usual source of band videos actually participated in the formation, I do not have videos for our Homecoming Game performances. However, everything went amazingly so there really isn't any need.

On to Princeton...

Pregame




I think Penn had just as many if not more fans than Pton for this football game. Always good to perform for a crowd. However, they didn't seem to be the most responsive...

Entrance

This looks a little concave in the middle, maybe people afraid to bump into me. Who knows. Still, it looks like more and more people are learning to march in step. Good work!

PENN
Looks more like P6NN according to my Dad and I agree. I was under the impression that the E was the easiest formation...

HighBall
Drummers, SYMMETRY!! AGAIN! A little nit picky, but we talk about this EVERY week.

Big P
Awesome, Tom. Excellent formation. Trumpets are a little whiny here, not entirely appropriate.

Halftime



III
Whoa! Major difference between the whistle tempo and what people actually played. Eventually evened out, but still. Formation is solid. oooh, closing notes chops, most important. Don't give up!

Ghostbusters 1
Looks a little footballish, something I thought we fixed on Wednesday. Look at Brian go! He got some shoutouts from fans on the way home. Tried to get the crowd to clap along to no avail.

Ghostbusters 2
Oh no they didn't! Yes, we did Ghostbusters again. Oh look, and it's lopsided again. Oh well. Sounds awesome. Bustin makes me feel good

R+B
Looks and sounds fine. Good to see the drunk seniors don't know which way to salute.

Overall a fine job by the Penn Band. Props to our Assistant Drum Major for an insane costume and a successful halftime performance.

No comments: